Parc Riviera is a brand new condominium development in West Coast Vale, District 05. The plot of land drew interest from developers that were 6 hopeful with our home grown EL Development emerging as winner. The successful bid by EL was $10 million above the second greatest by Hoi Hup Realty who submitted $304.30m and $77.2 million higher than the lowest bid by Singland Homes. Parc Riviera psf basing on merely the land price translate to $551.15 on average.
The number of new projects in the west is scarce. After the selling out of Waterfront @ Faber, we are simply left with small units with Lakeville and Trilinq to select from. This goes to demonstrate the demand in the West Region of Singapore is more than the supply, making Parc Riviera amazing!
The renowned developer has brought a number of developments that were successful to happy home owners. Parc Riviera TOP date should be somewhere around mid of year 2020 or even earlier depending on the construction progress. You can equire about Parc Riviera or other new launces at Fazwaz.sg
Why Parc Riviera?
- Amenities – are only a short drive or a few bus stops away from Parc Riviera West Coast Vale. Residents get to appreciate shopping benefit from JEM, CityVibe, Clementi mall, JCUBE or IMM, Sunset Way, Big Box, Westgate, West Coast Plaza, you are going to be spoilt with choices!
- Connectivity – Parc Riviera location is exceptional with important expressways Pan-Island Expressway(PIE), Ayer-Rajah Expressway(AYE) and West Coast highway to serve dwellers. From the new West Coast Vale condominium to Clementi central that has an air conditioned bus interchange and a MRT station, you may take a shuttle bus for public transport commuters. Alternatively, there are numerous buses that links to town and CBD place at the bus stop within 2 minutes walk. In the near future, Clementi MRT station will even be linked to Tuas West Extension containing of Gul Circle, Tuas Crescent, Tuas West Road and Tuas Link. Additionally, there will be a future Jurong Region Line that connects Jurong Regional Heart with residential area of the west including West Coast, Choa Chu Kang, Tengah, Jurong West and Jurong Industrial Estate.
- Atractive Priced – Although the land might be lower than some nearby projects, the requirement to embrace prefabricated prefinished volumetric construction (PPVC) will typically raise building costs by a fair bit. Market Analyst foresee the Parc Riviera cost during launching be between $1200-$ 1300.
- Medical facilities – National University Hospital(NUH), forthcoming Ng Teng Fong Hospital, Jurong community hospital are all within 10minutes from Parc Riviera Singapore.
- Future developments will find the largest commercial, leisure and medical hub outside of Singapore City. This will in turn be advantageous to the capital gain possibility of Parc Riviera.
- Jurong Gateway is envisioned to be the second CBD with many malls, International Business Park, commercial hub and now with a strategies of a High Speed Rail direct to Kuala Lumpur.
- High leasing potential – from the occupied International business park(IBP), One-North at Buona Vista, Science Park I and II, also the future Jurong Lake District, Parc Riviera condo will be one of the best choice available to renters.
- Complete Facilities – A 50m lap pool, indoor fitness center, barbeque pit, children ’s play area etc. Functional Layout – As seen from Parc Riviera floor plan, we know that EL Development has meticulously designed to cater to most investors and own-stay buyers locally.